zondag 26 oktober 2014

BtSSB Osaka

Another shop I visited during my stay in Osaka was BtSSB. The shop is pretty easy to find, whit a small stair you need to decent. The shop is a bit small, but it did not feel crammed. The lay out looks pretty similar to the one in Paris.
Upon entering there were 4 girls in the shop, all were part of the staff, so it was already pretty full in there. They all stopped what they were doing to greet me, but I don't think they ever had heard about being nice to customers. During all the time I was here (which was obviously not that long) they kept on staring at me, and not one of the shop girls tried to smile, they all gave me some kind of dead glare. As BtSSB is one of my favorite brands (and I buy from their online shop regularly) I felt really disappointed.
I was not dressed in lolita (I was after all on vacation, and lolita isn't the most moveable kind of clothing) so that might have triggered their reaction, but looking at the other stores I visited where I was treated nicely it still doesn't really make sense.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten