zondag 26 oktober 2014

Maiden Clothing Osaka

During my trip to Osaka I visited quite a lot of lolita shops, one being Maiden Clothing. If I had to shortly describe Maiden Clothing I would say it is the Closet Child from Osaka. Contrary to Closet Child Maiden Clothing only has 1 lolita store (there are 2 stores right next to each other, but the other one only sells a handful of lolita items), this means that it is much bigger than the Closet Childs I've visited in Tokyo.
To reach it you need to take a green elevator (if you see a grey one instead you are standing at the wrong building, and need to move to the building next door).
I was the only customer in there, so I had the whole shop for myself. However, the shop clerk mainly minded her own business, so I did not feel pressured at all. The clothes are all aligned on clothing racks along the wall and in the middle of the shop. Contrary to Closet Child where items were sorted on kind, at Maiden Clothing everything is sorted according to brand (so for example a cardigan could be hanging next to a dress). I spend quite some time with my mom sorting through the items and picking out stuff I wanted to try. We mostly stayed on the right side of the shop, as the left side was completely dedicated to gothic lolita (I did try on a MoitiƩ dress, they had a lot of those, but even though it fitted it did not look good on me).
When I was finished picking out items I asked to try everything on. Here it was no problem to take everything in the fitting room (I later found out this was not the case at Closet Child). The fitting room was pretty roomy with a clothes rack and the typical face covers (to protect the clothes against make-up stains).
After finishing trying everything on I went to pay for the items I picked out, I was glad to hear they accept credit cards. Everything is packed for you and you are given your purchases at the door.
I found the prices at Maiden Clothing a bit lower than at Closet Child, but they had less rare items.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten